View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishing Flaming Gorge Late May

Sure, but I don't know if I'll have any good info for you guys. When it comes to holiday weekends we pretty much stay home except for the 4th of July.

This entire region (Uinta Mts and Flaming Gorge) is a hotspot during the holiday weekends, actually it's a busy area anyway during the Summer & Fall.
Since you guys like to hike in to remote lakes and streams, that could be another option for you in the Uinta's, it would get you away from most of the other folks.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Last edited by fysh; 01-25-2011 at 07:14 AM.