View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Synthetic Dubbing

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamcaddis View Post
OK , here goes, I have started to use this synthetic dubbing. Dose anyone know how to mix this stuff?. I have tried time and time again and all I wind up with is a small piece of string not to mention clogging up my coffee grinder.
I have no problem with natural fur but this synthetic stuff just doesn't get it.

The way I keep from plugging my Coffee grinder or tangling the dubbing is to use a little shorter pieces of yarn and do not go full blast on the power, just use a few short little burst, check the dubbing and pull apart a bit if needed, and hit again with short burst of power.
As far as how long each time, maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 a second each to start out, maybe a bit more after you get the feel for it.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*