View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 06:05 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trevor Morgan 'Javelin' Spey Lines

For those of you who are not familiar with winter in Northern Minnesota, (On the Canadian border) there is zero flyfishing here this time of year. So with some of my spare time I made a video for You tube about Trevor Morgan lines. When I was asked to review them it was never suggested that I need to go farther than what I have already done. However, that being said, I decided to do this video anyway. In the past I have found things I really like only to have them fall off the market later. I do not want that to happen with Trevor Morgan lines. If there is any way a small bit of extra effort on my behalf keeps these lines around, it is for my benefit to try. I'd hate to wear out my line one day just to find out they are not made any more. I really hope this helps keep them on the market.

Last edited by Guest1; 02-08-2011 at 09:53 PM.