View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Midge Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishngolf16 View Post
Larry,

Good info thank you for your time. If you were to estimate how many of your midges are larva, just a percent. I am always looking for a new way to fool fish and the greased line approach has never made it into my arsenal. Is this technique just using floatant on your line to keep it riding high enough to detect strikes or is there a specific method to this technique.

I live in Colorado Springs and the South Platte is a staple in my fishing diet. I look for any opportunity to learn somthing new. I am a believer in the theory that 10% of the fishermen catch 90% of the fish.
Coy: Just guessing probably less than 10%, I don't fish larva patterns in streams very much, but I do in stillwater. +1 for what Yat has said!

Larry