View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 08:22 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adventures of a newbie

That was a good read Kevin!

I have been practicing in the yard whenever it is not windy (newbie 2). Went to the river 2 weeks ago and of course I didn't catch any fish. However, being on the river seemed to exaggerate my mistakes, thus giving me more opportunities to study and learn solutions.

The day did end on a bright note, the local fly shop showed me how to tie the egg pattern (bought the material from them of course) and believe that my egg is every bit as good theirs, only it takes me minutes compared to their seconds to tie...lol

Dave

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

PS: Keyless entry is the only way to go.