View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 11:03 AM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best from two worlds

I am lucky for a number of things but one of them is that my brother is a teacher and for the past few years has been working internationally. He was in Costa Rica for 2 years and I did not get to go visit him (his first year there was the summer my daughter was born). Now he is Budapest, Hungary for a 2 year stint. He met a guy that fishes and is going to Slovenia this spring to give it a shot. I have seen a few webstie dedicated to Central Europe fly fishing, I am very excited about the propostion to get over there next spring.

Thanks for the great article and the link to the family hotel. I will send that to my brother as he loves to explore and travel. Any other info on the area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
JOhn