View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 08:36 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Black and Olive Wooly Bugger Representation

Quote:
Originally Posted by colter View Post
Does anyone know what a black and olive woolly bugger is supposed to look like to a trout? With or without a bead? I have had good luck with them, but I don't know what they represent. Also, to keep dry flies afloat nicely i have been using a spray, but I saw a man putting his fly in a container and shaking it to dry it. It seems like there wouldn't be as much as an oily mess, so does anyone know what it is or where I could get one? I would appreciate the help.
It may actually have been powdered CDC; which works well for a few casts and retrievals. That ususally comes in a container that you shake. It's usually whitish in color. If you shake the fly well after coating it, it really doesn't change the color of the fly that much.

Pocono