I finally finished my first attempt. It about ate my lunch for sure. The body looked good, but the married wings kind of disappeared. There are a lot of things wrong with the fly, I know. But it is easier to see what is wrong, than to get it right. I know once I put on the married wings it was gonna be rough. My pintail married to the wood duck, but the tip was a little loose. While adjusting feathers I knocked it out of being in a married state, they are now separated, and many others with them...This is the same body I did originally. I cut the married wing off of the fly, and redid it. Then putting on the roof, I messed up more feathers. I played and arranged till I had enough. I learned a lot though. No way am I ready for a Jock Scott. If I cannot do a better Silver Doc, I will hold off a while.