View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Beware Grip 'n Grinners...

Hi Jacjster,

Interesting but I'm not sweating this security intrusion. By now you've figured out that my forte is not the grip & grin fish picture. There are enough people who find their way into some of the most remote spots that I travel to already for me to risk advertising them. I've seen a few too many places go to the dogs because of folks who wanted to tell about their success more than to have it to themselves.

My Grandfather shipped out to WWI and served under Blackjack Pershing and my Father landed on the beach at Normandy and then finished his tour serving under General Patton. In our home the saying, "Loose lips sink ships" was a lesson never far from the conversations when I was growing up.

Mum's the word,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;