View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:27 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where will you take your Big 2011 trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Gary: I hear you on it's COLD and I'm already getting tired of tying flies.......I'm feeling the same way. To make matters worse I didn't make it down to the Denver Fly Fishing Show, the wife has been sick all week and today the wx sucks.
Here is my list of plans for next year:
I'm planning on the following:
The Big Horn in Feb or Mar for a few days
The San Juan in the early spring if I can get my son to spring away from work for a few days, then hit the South Platte on the return.
Float the Wind River once or twice.
I'm hoping to get back up to fish with Kelly on his No Tellum Spring Creek and maybe a float or two on the South Fork of the Snake.
Then (closer to home) a few floats on the Green and North Platte.

Larry
Larry, you can bank on it brother! Hopefully it will do what its supposed to do this time. I also hope you can make it to the East Idaho Flytying Expo, April 15, 16.

As for my big trip 2011 - I live in the heart of the best fly fishing in the world, so any day I go out is a dream trip for me .

I hope I never take it for granted.

Kelly.