View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flytying tips and techniques.......

Here's one.....a tip for keeping your hook eyes clear of head cement.

Clogged eyes are a pain to clear on the river, especially when the fish are eatin! This simple tip will save cuss words on the river.

After you get done applying head cement simply run a small hackle through the eye of the fly from the top to the bottom. One pass should be enough, and you can use a single feather several times by just wiping it off by running it through your fingers or a paper towel.

Disclaimer: Don't run the feather between your fingers to wipe off if you use "Super Glue". lol

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*