View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Went to the Fly Fishing Film tour(f3t) last night.

I can't wait, it comes through here next month. We already have our tix bought, planning to team up with Cromney, Kinger, and their wives to see it along with dinner. We've hit it the last 3 yrs at a tiny, crusty, old independent theater in SLC. Always a great time!

Thad and Chris, a couple of the guys in the Mexico based film are complete fishing crazies. They were members of the original AEG that filmed Metalhead, and the Troutbum Diaries series.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*