View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:05 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: ".... and one could not see the importance that privatizing 'irrigation ditches'

Hey Fred I just sent you a pm. So far all I have found is that the DEQ has issued Dutch Gold Resources a "exploration license". Drilling begins next month. For those that aren't familiar, drilling is done to locate a vien or "pay streak" from there the gold bearing ore is mined and to extract the gold from the ore cyanide is used. There are laws in MT against it but if any of you have read some of the bills that are going before the house you'll see that its not a far stretch to think that the current laws against it could be over turned, you know if the price is right. Normally I try and stay away from political parties but the Republican held House in MT is definitley WACKO! If they have their way the hundreds of thousands of tourists that head up to Big Sky Country spending 300 million dollars a year might not get the chance to fish some of the storied waters but on the bright side when they're done hunting with a handheld spear they can carry their concealed handgun to church, and then hit the local bar with it too.