View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 08:07 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simms KBS waders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo View Post
Judging by the box they are in these are from when Simms was still located in Jackson Hole WY. That makes those waders around 20yrs old at the least!! I don't know how long those old rubber waders hold up for, but if the price is really good what the heck!
Interesting, rubber as I thought? If these are similar to ones I used (for many years) they were excellent ..... but if ('new in box' or not) that old ...... they're at/past any reasonable life expectancy. Bye the Bye, they were hotter than hell to ware during the summer.