View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: What have you been tying today?

Glad to see these threads staying alive, I am putting up materials for making a bunch of Santiam Spectrum wets like the one below. This was the prize winner last year in all round performance here. The first one cast landed a big char and that fish was followed by many more char, trout, sockeye, and a few silvers. Incidentally all the fish were caught on just two of the flies. I needed to use a second one after the original began to come undone. My best guess is that the first fly landed about 25 fish before things got loose.

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

This is the one that was used first;

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

As the season moved along the Skykomish Sunrise, Thor, and Freight train along with my Bush Doctor pretty much finished out the duties of fish catching. I need to make a few of my Nine Three variant also because they get torn up on my local trout stream, so it's about time to get busy up here.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;