Thread: Hi, Everyone...
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 04:04 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Hi, Everyone...

Hello to Steve & Ron,

You'll find the most action on the General Discussion threads and that will be a good way to identify more North Easter's. There is a member from the Adirondacks posting now. Think about sending PM's to people from your area if you want to get a group established. Aroostookbasser (member) is from Maine and don't count all your Pennsylvania friends out because you guys have an excellent highway system back there. You guys might want to consider editing your information so that it shows where you are located. If you look up in the right hand corner of my post you will notice it says where I am from. This is a good way for other Alaska members to find me. We have many members who never filled this information in and I have no clue where they are writing from or their regional rivers. North East really doesn't say much, kinda like saying 'Mid Atlantic'.

Just some thoughts on how to liven up your area,

Ard

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;