View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Nautilus FWX Reel

Hi flyguy,

We have some Galvan people here but I don't see many post about Nautilus reels. I don't have any experience with either but was gonna say welcome to the forum. What rod are you looking to put this reel onto? Another question is where are you at, Pacific NW. or Great Lakes?

I have a few big game reels but neither are what you are looking at so I'll wait to see what rod you have before I try to change your mind

Ard

Closest thing I found here is the last post on this thread, one of our members owns both reels; Any reviews on the Nautilus FWX yet (FW then?)?

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;