View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 03:10 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glissmeyer Adventures 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo View Post
And another season gets going!! Look forward to following your exploits Kelly. Hope the rehab goes well so you can make it out yourself soon!!
Thanks, Davo. I'm getting like a bull in a china shop around home and I'm sure my wife would appreciate me getting out also

I see the doc tomorrow. I'm a bit worried since they told me back on the 14th of Feb. that I should be able to start walking on it without total use of crutches - not so, and a very painful thing to experience. Hopefully they'll give me some good news tomorrow - hope, hope, hope. Man, I gotta go fishing

Kelly.