View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 05:40 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glissmeyer Adventures 2011

Thanks, everyone. I have another report from this past Saturday waiting in the wings, just need to get the photos from my son. I also took a drive around my favorite winter haunts on the lower Henry's Fork and I'll post some winter photos of those soon.

As for my recovery, thanks for everyone's concern. I see the doc tomorrow and hopefully we'll see something change or at least get some answers. I'll behave myself. Funny thing, I had a hip replaced last summer and I was back fishing within 6 weeks and wading within 8. The ankle is truly a critical joint and we don't realize how much we rely on them until they don't work any longer.

Until then, I'll satisfy myself with putting in serious time at the tying bench and perfecting some of my newest patterns.

Kelly.