View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 07:04 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sight fishing or blind fishing?

Hi All.
I also went for sight fishing,I have over the years done lots of night Fly Fishing,if you see an occassional rise even if the you can't see the fish you know they are around.
Sight fishing is good the hardest part sometimes is getting the fish to grab your fly which is sometimes frustrating.
Years ago an old fishing friend & I was Fishing in Tasmania for Trout feeding in shallow waters around the edge of a lake,I would cast the Fly into a certain place & the fish,large Browns would swim in the other direction to what I had cast.
Recently in Alaska sometimes I would cast to a fish I could see & nearly always catch it,we also fished blind & also caught plenty of fish.
I envy you guys in the states with such ammount of water as well as the abundance of fish.
Cheers & Good Luck.