View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 03:05 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montana Stream Access Law - HB 309 - Help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausablebrown View Post
I will be sending e-mails from Ohio telling them my money will be spent elsewhere if I'm not allowed to walk in Ted Turners water....

Can't us poor people have anything anymore???? I like it the way it is, streambeds, beaches, waterways should not be privately owned.
It is a really good time to call or write in that you are displeased with this legislation. The congress is just re-convening for the second session to try for final passage of a lot these BS bills.

Another good place to call and let know that you will be bypassing the state of Montana this summer to fish somewhere with more friendly access and environmental law is the Chamber of Commerce. The WILL listen.