View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 07:58 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: battenkill mid arbor

McFly, that reel seat is AWESOME! Titanium would be my choice also. I just ordered some more Vosseler reels and I think now I should have gone the few bucks extra for GOLD, but the Black and the Titanium will be fine, plus this was the RC3. For my Bamboo, I think I will go with the RC2, then I will get gold or BRONZE if they have it.....WAIT, the wrappings are RED...A RED ONE!

Here is the custom color one I got for my BIIx and the JWT:

Click the image to open in full size.

I agree with everyone else. If a reel is for a 3-5 for example and the next size up a 5-7, I would definitely go for the HEAD ROOM and the bigger reel. Like a gun in an alley, might not ever need it, But if you do.......well you get the point