View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 06:08 PM

popperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly
Default Re: Wading Boot Help Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
How are the Korkers? I've checked them out in stores, but am not sure how well they'd work. I'd love to get a good pair of something for wet wading (right now I just use a rubber water shoe but it doesn't grip enough).

I like the idea of changeable soles on the Korkers but am not sure how well they'd grip and stay together with use.

thanks

William
I really like the fact that I can change my soles from hiking to wading in a matter of seconds. The Korker boots are very light, (especially for those long hikes) they dry fast, just a all round good wading boot. My favorite feature on the Korkers is the Low profile Boa speed lacing system for quick on/off and I wouldn't trade that feature for anything. When you get out of the water just pull-up on the speed lace knob take one step forward and you are ready to step out of your boot, that simple. Worth every penny to me.

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !