View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 01:06 AM

TJ Rowden will become famous soon enoughTJ Rowden will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Prefer to fish Mayflies, Caddis, or other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshfanatic
I appreciate the kind words, really I do. However, I would have to disagree. All I really do is is the coding and such.. Steve is the "Power behind the Site". I just try to make happen what he wants to have happen.

The site has drawn a nice bunch of members. It is a pleasant change from the constant bickering you find on many of the sites. (I wont menthion names).
Well met Mike. To Steve and all involved, NAFFF is good to be a part of. Now if I can just make the time to sit down and sift through what is already a growing list of "I nee to read that" aritcles from this site. The old take a drink from a fire hydrant picture comes to mind ;o).

P.S. Mike, did you ever participate in swaps from UTOTF -- one in particular a good while back that I think I cooked up called a mini-swap that included three tyers, three flys, within three days? It just seems like I've rubbed shoulders with you before (unless someone else had your handle on the other site).