View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:59 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: site has gone to the dog

I'll have to check that out and get back to you. Any rod markings are well under the fore-cork.

Fred

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Sorry Joni, no joy on the manufacturer of the blank save for it was 'rolled' (is that the proper term here?) back in the late 1980's. Steve Gotshall (posts as SGS on the speypages) buys a lot of rod building materials from one of his suppliers and the fellow stumbled across 5 or 6 of these 11'+ blanks.

No actual manufacturer info on the others. Steve bought the small lot as apparently I'm not the only 'old' 2-hander nut case kicking around. If you'd like Steve's contact info shoot me a PM.

Fred