View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What have you been tying today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatahey View Post
Glad you like that pattern Larry, I'm sure you'll catch fish with it, but I call it Jumpin' Black Flash. This is a Jumpin Jack Black -
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Gearing up for a trip to the San Juan mid month so it's stock up on midges and beatis time.
The olive ones are Stalcups Beatis size 22, the red are Ptails size 20, the others are chocolate WD40s and KF emergers sizes 20-22
Click the image to open in full size.
Yat: Sorry about that, I just knew I was going to screw that name up, guess I should have looked up the thread before before posting.

For the San Juan you are going to want to use size 26-28 flies. You might be able to get away with 24's but I wouldn't recommend going larger than that.

Larry