View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all
Default Re: allen trout reel

Josh, yes, I did refund your money and it was a full refund. I figure it was a matter of time until you wanted to post something. I sent you a fair refund of the product you did not receive i.e. Trout reel. I over sold them by mistake on the FB special and took care of the matter by sending you a refund.

As what people do not know is our phone call convo of you asking questions that I was not wanting to discuss without you signing a non disclosure. I was willing to take you on as a rep, but I needed to go with my gut and turn away. This is what resulted in the refund.

I know you did not mean any harm, but I needed to go with my gutt.

Regards,

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkman View Post
I ordered a trout 5/7 back in November for my trip to CO in February. It was a facebook special Justin was running.

I still haven't seen my reel, and I'm assuming I wont. He send me a partial refund of $50 of the $70 I paid. Not sure why it was only a partial but at this point I'm sick of arguing.

I hope you have better luck.