View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud of
Default Re: allen trout reel

Josh, yes, I did refund your money and it was a full refund. I figure it was a matter of time until you wanted to post something. I sent you a fair refund of the product you did not receive i.e. Trout reel. I over sold them by mistake on the FB special and took care of the matter by sending you a refund.

As what people do not know is our phone call convo of you asking questions that I was not wanting to discuss without you signing a non disclosure. I was willing to take you on as a rep, but I needed to go with my gut and turn away. This is what resulted in the refund.

I know you did not mean any harm, but I needed to go with my gutt.

Regards,

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkman View Post
I ordered a trout 5/7 back in November for my trip to CO in February. It was a facebook special Justin was running.

I still haven't seen my reel, and I'm assuming I wont. He send me a partial refund of $50 of the $70 I paid. Not sure why it was only a partial but at this point I'm sick of arguing.

I hope you have better luck.