View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud ofallenflyfishing has much to be proud of
Default Re: Has anyone received their Nano Ti rods yet from Allen?

Guys, The rods are being shipped in order. There were some behind the sense stuff that delaid the rod. I was pre mature on the release (rookie mistake). I will not be doing anymore pre leases on rods because of issues that might back fire and the last thing I want are upset customers.

They were all done and then the final test resulted in a bad flex in the 3rd pc of the rod. So we redid the blanks and that took some time because of the carbon that is being used is a special carbon that comes in Japan. Japan was not releasing any carbon outside the country for 2 months for me to get my rod done. I was not the only mfg that was having issues.

This rod is way ahead of its time and I was not going to cheapin it up to just get rods out the door with a less expensive carbon. My rod builder is keeping busy wrapping the guides and getting me rods to ship to everyone.

I admit its been a nightmare, but I'm trying to take care of this asap.

Thank you,

Justin

Last edited by allenflyfishing; 03-08-2011 at 10:59 AM.