View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all
Default Re: Has anyone received their Nano Ti rods yet from Allen?

Guys, The rods are being shipped in order. There were some behind the sense stuff that delaid the rod. I was pre mature on the release (rookie mistake). I will not be doing anymore pre leases on rods because of issues that might back fire and the last thing I want are upset customers.

They were all done and then the final test resulted in a bad flex in the 3rd pc of the rod. So we redid the blanks and that took some time because of the carbon that is being used is a special carbon that comes in Japan. Japan was not releasing any carbon outside the country for 2 months for me to get my rod done. I was not the only mfg that was having issues.

This rod is way ahead of its time and I was not going to cheapin it up to just get rods out the door with a less expensive carbon. My rod builder is keeping busy wrapping the guides and getting me rods to ship to everyone.

I admit its been a nightmare, but I'm trying to take care of this asap.

Thank you,

Justin

Last edited by allenflyfishing; 03-08-2011 at 10:59 AM.