View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishing With Forum Members

I've fished with Mrs fysh (she liked me so much that she asked me to marry her),Davo, Larry (Mcnerney), Cromney, & Kinger. Oh the stories I could tell.....
We actually met gbanker at The South Fork Lodge, started talking and had dinner. Funny thing is neither of us realized we were members of NAFFF until days later when he posted a thread about his wanderings in the Jackson area.
I've also met JClampworks when doing a material swap, and hope to meet up with Wovenstonefly before too long, he lives just South of me.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*