View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:57 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishing With Forum Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo View Post
Dave

I've fish quite a bit with Fyshstykr and Mrs. Fysh over on the South Fork of the Snake. Also fished a few times Mcnerney and once last fall with cromney. Hope to fish more with them all this season as well as more of the members. If I don't get to fish with him before hand I look forward to meeting kglissmeyer1 at the Fly Tying Expo in Idaho Falls next month. And your still on the list as long as you bring the Cubans!!
Be forewarned, I will also bring a fake cuban dog turd if you buy skunk beer.

Dave