View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 02:11 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tying Schollmeyer's Parasol Emerger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausablebrown View Post
Yeah, I know, you got to it before I could TRY to fix it. I'm a tech-tard...anyone want to tell me how to get a photo on this site? When I click on "insert image" it asks for a http://. I'm assuming that it has to be downloaded from a website? Is there another way to do it? I don't put photos online; I just tried this one on my VERY dormant facebook account and I guess it wouldn't load on the forum page.

Help please????
The way I do it is with a free Photobucket account (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket). I usually shrink them down to a 640 x 480 pix size and save them in a separate file. I then go to Photobucket and upload them into my Photobucket file. After the upload I put my cursor over the picture and it gives me a drop-down menu of which I choose the bottom option called IMG Code, click on the option and it will say that the file was copied. I then go to my posting on NAFF and paste the photo into whatever I'm writing and there it is. Kind of a long process if you're just starting, but very simple once you're up and going.

There may be other methods, but that's the one I've used for years.

Hope that helps.

Kelly.