View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:08 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wet / Streamer Tie-Along?

Mudbug, those are nice looking Partridge & Orange/Olive! Body looks good to me, as does the hackle. What Ard says about the neatness of heads is right; the fish will never notice. But, if you want to avoid the "fringe" at the tip, then you could trim your fly up earlier; before you build the head. Trimming-up after the head is formed is difficult, because by that time the materials are bound tight against the eye. This from experience

Madjoni, nice looking beadhead Buggers. I like the color combinations that you used. Light bodied Buggers work well for me; particularly in off-color water or early/late in the day.

Cicvara, really nice P&O. That body work looks great; dubbing is in proportion to the body and the hackle is nice and sparse.

Kelly, good looking Bugger! Hackle came out really well. Do I see some flash in the body; looks like it.

Pocono

Last edited by Pocono; 03-14-2011 at 05:58 AM.