View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Korkers wading boots...

Your welcome Mack,

I've had quite a few pair of boots over the years and these are about as good as any. Some people may disparage the removable soles and it is true that they do not stay completely seated in the tracks along the edges. However I have never been able to notice this while I was wearing them. When you take them off and look at the bottom that is when you see they have loosened a bit. No big deal, just take the little tool and pop them back. They are OK with me.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;