View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chatbox Shoutout....

Recently I've noticed many fresh faces in the 'Chatbox' which is good to see, but it would still be nice to see even more. So here is a little "shoutout" to see if we can get even more activity.

If your unfamiliar with the 'Chatbox' or where it's located, take a look in the middle of the toolbar above and you'll see a quicklink. If your new to the forum you need to have a minimum of 10 post to participate, and please remember that the usual forum rules apply.

Looking forward to meeting even more members there.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*