View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 10:17 PM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of
Default Re: Age of youth on the forum

Hi All.
It's good thing so many young people like Fishing,especially with the Fly,I started Fishing at 8 years of age,Flyfishing at about 14.
Good Luck & Good Fishing.
Cheers.
Brian.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleccy View Post
I quite like float tubes, it's not that I can't swim or anything but I sometimes feel a bit 'queasy' when I have about 40ft of water under my feet....
Hi.
I & others know how you feel.
Years ago I did quite a bit of waterskiing & found Neophrene Wetsuits invaluable when people came off,especially learners,however I'm a bit sceptical about Neophrene & other Waders especially from Float Tubes,the main thing is to always wear a good waist belt.,however people don't think about it until after the event.
An Inflatable Vest would make you feel more secure & either them or Life jackets shoud be compulsary with Float Tubes.

Last edited by Liphookedau; 04-17-2011 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Additions.