View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:17 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Age of youth on the forum

Hi All.
It's good thing so many young people like Fishing,especially with the Fly,I started Fishing at 8 years of age,Flyfishing at about 14.
Good Luck & Good Fishing.
Cheers.
Brian.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleccy View Post
I quite like float tubes, it's not that I can't swim or anything but I sometimes feel a bit 'queasy' when I have about 40ft of water under my feet....
Hi.
I & others know how you feel.
Years ago I did quite a bit of waterskiing & found Neophrene Wetsuits invaluable when people came off,especially learners,however I'm a bit sceptical about Neophrene & other Waders especially from Float Tubes,the main thing is to always wear a good waist belt.,however people don't think about it until after the event.
An Inflatable Vest would make you feel more secure & either them or Life jackets shoud be compulsary with Float Tubes.

Last edited by Liphookedau; 04-17-2011 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Additions.