View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eastern Idaho flytying and fishing expo.

Thanks Ducker, that's very generous of you. Not sure if there are many going to the expo though.
Still a few weeks before the show, maybe more members will pop in to let us know, it would be nice to meet other members personally so we could put a voice and a face to the post.

Just looked at the venue for the Expo.
Joni, that is a buttload of tyers on the schedule, how long are each of you required to tie?

Also seen that Dave & Emily Whitlock are going to be there, if any of you are fortunate to see him tie, you are in for a real treat!!
Seen him tie one year in Denver(FTD show)the man is truly an amazing tier, streamers and deer hair bugs.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*