View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:20 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montana's "Wicked Witch' is 'dead' ... for the moment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
there is a lot of big money movie stars and other celebraties moving from Calif into Montana,Larry
I have a lot of relatives in Montana. They are not to happy with those movie stars, and none of the people there I have talked to are either. My Dad was at a restaurant when Jane Fonda came in with Ted Turner. I laugh pretty hard every time he tells that story. Just because you have a movie star with a ton of money does not mean they are going to have a lot of influence. Particularly after they saw what the out of state people did to my home state of Colorado. And that wasn't all movie stars. Lots of people from California, and Texas, New York, New Jersey.....If they are going to show up and wreck the place, there isn't a whole lot you can do about it.