View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 09:20 AM

maccadon3000 will become famous soon enoughmaccadon3000 will become famous soon enough
Default Ross Reel's EXCELLENT customer service....

I just wanted to give props to Ross' excellent customer service. Quick background:

I have a San Miguel that had a drag problem. There was not much range in drag resistance. It was basically strong drag to stop-a-Mack-truck drag. No free spool. I sent the reel to them on Wednesday and got the reel back the very next Wednesday I couldn't believe the turn around time. Granted I sent it two day delivery, but the fact that they fixed it and sent it from Colorado to Ohio in 3 business days is amazing. They also called me to give me a run down of the changes they made to the reel. Not only that, the drag knob was scuffed when I sent it. It was the only cosmetic imperfection on the reel. They put on a brand new knob and made the reel look like it just came out of the box.

So, thank you Ross' Reels and you will continue to get all of my money going forward when I purchase reels, simply for the amazing performance of the Ross reels I own and Ross customer service I have received.

PS. Then drag is silky smooth again.