Thread: Skype....
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Skype....

ding ding ding, winner winner chicken dinner.

Yea, it's a way for people to communicate via the computer, all you need is a headset with a microphone, got mine from that corporate monster Walleyworld for $20.00.
It cost nothing, nada, zippo for the basic service and you can talk to people all over the world for as long as you want to talk. The only time it cost anything is if you upgrade to the fancy stuff, but I have not seen a need for any of that yet, even then the cost look very affordable.
On another forum that I frequent, I have talked to folks on the east coast, a person in northern California, and a ******(his term )from Australia, it never even cost a Penny.

Just thought I would pass this along, because in this day of ever increasing cost on everything, if your anything like me, your really trying to cut cost wherever you can.
If any of you have Sons, Daughters, or a Relative over seas it may be a good way to keep in touch more often.

Here's a link, give it a look.
Skype official website – free download and free calls and internet calls