View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 08:13 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you consider a "caught" fish?

Being less than fortunate in the art of rainbow and brown trout fishing, catching, hooking or anything to do with those two species. I have become a brookie man solely to justify my fly tying addiction.

With brookies, if someone asks how the fishing was, the answer is normally hooked and landed. Hooked 7 landed 3 and landed means I removed the hook.

The aforementioned short story was not intended to degrade, harass or profile the brook trout for its apparent attraction to my flies.

Dave