View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 09:36 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favorite number of rod pieces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRN View Post
I like 4's, break down small enough to travel/hike with, and when just broken in half to 2pcs they fit nicely into one of my two 2pc double reel on rod cases fully strung. 3 and 5 pc rods are much less convenient in this regard.

TL's~
I have a similar situation to that of hsmith1313; in that I travel a lot. Some of my destinations are as far from trout fishing as you can get; but other offer an opportunity to try casting into a different set of waters; which for me, is a difficult situation to resist. I've recently heard from some fishing friends that the March Brown 6 and 7 piece rods are worth a look for the traveling angler. Any opinions out there on these rods? Or others(?)