View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to all
Default CutThroat Leaders

Frank asked me to start another thread.

I would like to introduce myself to the NAFFF community. My name is Mike Morin; I started fly fishing 20 years ago in Northwest Montana. It is there that I met an old timer who was using thread furled Leaders on the side of the North fork of the Flathead River, (just outside Glacier National Park). We instantly became good friends and he eventually taught me to build my own leaders. About 10 years ago, I traveled around many of the Western States searching for a place to plant some roots, I ended up in Boise ID.

After getting settled in Boise, I again began to make my leaders, first for closest fishing buddies and myself. As seasons passed, more and more buddies continued to ask me for leaders. It was then that I decided that I might be into something. So far so good, the business is doing great and most of my customers are either repeats or word of mouth. I am really looking forward to making friends on NAFFF and sharing information about fly fishing.

Mike

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com