View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:53 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Switch-Youth-Fly

I think it will still be a month from now before you see 'REALLY BIG WATER.' Much of your local mountains have as much as 600 INCHES of snow on the ground.

Sooner or later it's got to go somewhere. Another Fora I post on has a fairly large group who live in the Sacramento River area. I've advised each and every (even if there 10 miles from the river and on flat ground) to purchase a Flood Insurance Policy. If you're not in a 100 year Flood Plain it's 'cheap as chips.' Should also advise there is a waiting period (save for new home loans) of (I think) 10 days. For obvious reasons.

Similar situation as was the case in the late 1980's when the Sacramento river flooded hundreds of square miles. With the 80's flood 60 per cent of the policy claims were paid to folks who weren't required to same. They just looked around and said: "Um, that's one damned big river and there's a lot of flat ground between it and me.'

Think about it.

fae