Thread: Shad Fly
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 02:28 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Shad Fly

You LUCKY DEVIL!!

Subdivision was right next to the Golf Course. Called "The Greens" if memory serves. 4th or 5th home in the Subdivision. Well ****, that may have been the street name; honestly can't remember at the moment. But interesting to look back at photos and you have his huge 2-story home in what looked like a big sand lot ... which is what most of the subdivision was at that time.

At one point, pre-development, the area was a vineyard of some sort that they turned under/ripped up. Being in Mtg Banking (head of underwriting) one of my E-money requirements was a full on 'termite blasting' around the foundation - inside and out. Cost the builder a ton of money as the home was 95% complete at the time. Glad I did, 5 years later all my neighbors were doing a OH SWEET JESUS!!