Thread: Houston
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 05:21 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie O'Neill View Post
Thanks for the response, good guess my wife has a major customer in that industry. we may be spending six months or so there.
Bummer about the trout Looks like I might be doing a lot of driving
If you are going to be here that long then you might consider driving up to Northern Arkansas (where I live) and fish the White River. Very good fishing for browns, rainbows and some brooks. At most a 8 hour (but easy) drive. Am planning my first fly trip up there (I fish the Little Red 5 min away) in a few weeks and working on another with a fellow forum member. So if you make it up there this summer we can give you some tips on the river.

For some reason we seem to get a lot of Scotts teaching a variety of oilfield related classes (been to several).

PM me if you want to work on a trip together.

Dave