View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 08:00 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: best 5wt in my budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianfishn View Post
Hey guys. I was wondering what the best all around 5 wt in my 120$ budget would be. I fish rivers, ponds, and lakes. I am able to get a st. croix imperial for 125$ and a tfo casting for recovery rod for 100$. which rods in my range are the best and would be better for me?
I have one you can throw into your consideration. I have a TFO Finesse 8'9" 5 wt that I could sell you for $120. It's brand new, handle still wrapped up in the plastic. Don't forget TFO's UNCONDITIONAL NO FAULT warranty, it puts them a step ahead of every other rod of the same price IMO. PM me if you are interested; or Ill check back on the thread. I am in OHIO (CLE AKRON arel) also, not sure how close you are.