Thread: Waders Poll
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Waders Poll

B. Breathable chest. I got a great deal on the Simms Guide model waders when I was still in the business and am probably spoiled for life now. They fit really well, have never leaked, and are tougher than chinese algebra.

They can easily be rolled down to be pants waders. I would rather have them and be able to wear them full heigth when need be than not have that option. I still need to get some hip waders from Steve and will before too long. I'm not concerned about them being breathable, since my legs don't produce near as much heat as does my torso. I also figure that the lower half of the leg of any wader is not going to be very breathable, so why pay 2-3x the price for breathable leggings?

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.