View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 03:11 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to allCutThroat Leaders is a name known to all
Default CutThroat Leader Testimonials

Below is just one of very many testimonials that I received last year and early this season. Yes, Thread Leaders may not be everyone, but most people that try them, continue to fish with them.

Use coupon code NAFFF to save 30% for all NAFF members. (limited time only).

Mike,

This Thanks is long overdue. Last July, I ordered 2 of your dry-fly leaders to use on both my son’s, 15/13, fly rods because I was just done with all the added cost and constant work to use the regular mono leaders. When I took them out of the package and they just hung straight with no memory, I knew these were different. After watching them cast them, I had to borrow their rods to believe what I saw. Well, let’s just say, it took about 2 casts and knew that these were the real deal! I ended up ordering a couple more for me in both the dry and nymph and will NEVER go back to the old leaders EVER! They last so much longer than old style and handle like a dream. I ended up fishing about 50 times on one leader and it held up with no problems what so ever and would have no worries using it another 50 times! The only reason I changed the leader was that I ordered the hybrid nymph with 5-6 as gifts for fishing buddies and wanted to try that it out! Every now and then, there are those special things you find that seem to be better than you could have imagined….Well, your leaders are just that…Better than I could have hoped for.

I’m sure I’ll be ordering more of them to put on ALL my fly reels and rods!

Thanks again.

Kent
Reno, Nevada…

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com