View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 12:04 AM

TJ Rowden will become famous soon enoughTJ Rowden will become famous soon enough
Default Cimarron

Steve:

Thanks for the in depth description. Funny you should mention Doc Thompson. In tying with the crew on Sat. morning past, he was highly reccommended and the subject of fond stories always emphasizing good experience, quiet and humble nature, knowledge, and a gift for teaching.

*sigh*

Someday when a student family's budget will allow it, I will contact a fellah such as him and enjoy the time and learning. For now, it may be tagging along with others making the trip for less cost. We'll see.

Steve, thanks again. Thus far you've been ever quick to respond, encouraging, and free with information. I hope our paths may cross sometime. Thanks again,

TJ

(P.S. -- Incidentally, I heard whispered in hushed tones that Doc has a particular gift for teaching the wife of many a husband how to become one with the flyfishing experience and surpass her spouse on just about every front. As my wife has shown passing interest in the past, I've already dreamed of just how good that piece of humble pie would taste. ;o) especially if a new fishing bud is there to help me clean up the crumbs. And she's cute too!)