View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 07:52 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ketchin' Fish... the OLD fashioned way.

Caught a bow last week with a red butt still lodged in his jaw and kept the fly as a souvenir. This winter I landed a 14 rainbow with about 10 inches of mono extending out from his rectum. It had been there for a long time as there was a lot of moss growing on the line. When I gently pulled the line it felt like a spinner blade was lodged inside and I was afraid it might tear his intestines if I pulled it out. The fish was healthy and it was obvious because of the moss it wasn't bothering him so I cut the string short and turned him back loose.

Dave